Friday, November 24, 2017


This week on the Vibe Zone with Imhali

Dr Pure, Imhali

This week I had one of Kano's youngest talents live and direct on the Vibe Zone, I've been wanting to invite Imhali for a while.  Imhali is not only a  young artist who is also the C.E.O of Arewa Kutashi, but an entrepreneur and I've been impressed for a while with how fast he has risen and he has definitely gotten my attention. His determination is something a lot of youth in Arewa should emulate, he has managed to create a large following on and offline, and has even managed to organise a fashion show/award where I was also awarded and has managed to launch his own Arewa Kutashi clothing line and I definitely got my own T-Shirt so check him out below and follow him on Instagram and get your own T and baseball cap, and don't forget to download his hit track AREWA KUTASHI. 

Dr Pure, Imhali


Imhali Freestyle On The Vibe Zone




Imhali - Arewa Katashi Download

Contact Imhali

Contact Dr Pure 


No comments:

Post a Comment