Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Music + Pics Download: Chilling out +Rahma Kano with Detektive MBK, Wezbapho, Ricqy Ultra, Yahya 2k

Detektive MBK, Yahaya 2K, Wezbapho, Dr Pure, Ricky Ultra

Ricky Ultra, Yahaya 2K, Dr Pure, Detektive MBK, Wezbapho. 

A few of the Man Dem payed me a visit to the station today, so we decided to snap a few pics while chilling out. 

Detektive MBK, Dr Pure, Wezbapho. 

The pair of wezbapho and Detektive MBK, my people have been around for a while for those who have been to my events (Clash Of The Titans) will know the both of them, well if you don't, well I have a lot of stuff for you as I promised in the past, but today you'll only get one track.

Detektive MBK, Dr Pure

Today i have track for you from Detektive MBK himself, he performed Lecturers Girlfriend at "Clash Of The Titans" I've had a lot of people ask me for this track so here it is download share, and blast it as loud as.........



Dr Pure, Wezbapho.

I was only kidding when i said I'm only gonna paste one track only, well up next is Wezbapho back to back with MBK, they call this one Wasan Jifa, which is a bit hard to describe so I suggest you find someone who is fluent in Hausa so they could translate it for you, before then download and enjoy this track, make sure you share it.




 Detektive MBK, Yahaya 2K, Wezbapho, Dr Pure, Ricky Ultra

 Yahaya 2K, Dr Pure

A lot of people are probably thinking I've lest two names out well Ricky ultra is my faithful sidekick and Yahaya 2k is not a rapper or AN R&B singer, he sings in Hausa popularly known as Nanaye. All the same he's my bro and he plans to release an Album too, so lovers of Nanaye music should go grab a copy as soon as it hits the shelf.

Out soon

So before then continue to listen to the Vibe Zone Live and Direct every Tuesday with Dr Pure on 97.3fm Rahma Radio, keep it locked and get involved on: 08060719363
@drpure01

Contact MBK:
Twitter: @detektive_mbk
Facebook: Detective Ahmad MBK

Contact Wezbapho:
Twitter: @wezbapho
Facebook: Aminu Wezbapho

Contact Dr Pure:
Twitter: @ricqyultra
Facebook: Ricqy Ultra Reborn

 Contact Dr Pure:
Twitter: @drpure01
Facebook: Dr Pure or Vibe Zone Family
Instagram: @drpure01

No comments:

Post a Comment